Mon Jules planter
White ceramic Mon Jules planter for your terraces & balconies, it will highlight the subtle hues of a begonia or the dynamic shape of a bonsai, it will also find its place on your desk, on the living room coffee table, in the kitchen or on your patio.
- This antique garden pot is frost sensitive. Its bottom has holes for better ventilation and avoid rotting of your plants.
- Entirely handmade in France, every piece is unique
- Made with black terracotta clay, glazed to create a milky white finish
- Perfect for every day use, surprisingly light, extremely durable & dishwasher-safe
- Designed by Mathilde Carron-Astier de Villatte in 2014, inspired by the 18th & 19th century designs
- If used as a garden pot, protect from frost
- Every item is made to order just for you, with a turnaround time of 5 - 20 business days from ordering to dispatch, depending on our stock levels and the order size.
- All orders include a tracking number and are securely packaged to ensure safe shipping.
- International dispatching might take 8-30 days depending on the location.