Marie-Antoinette knotted mug
A lovely ceramic mug, discreetly adorned with a little knot, in tribute to Marie-Antoinette who inspired femininity, nature and beauty.
- Entirely handmade in France, every piece is unique
- Made with black terracotta clay, glazed to create a milky white finish
- Perfect for every day use, surprisingly light, extremely durable & dishwasher-safe
- Designed by Mathilde Carron-Astier de Villatte, inspired by the 18th & 19th century designs
- M Paris mug ⌀8
- Medium mug Col ⌀8
- Medium mug Moon ⌀8
- Medium mug Merle Moqueur ⌀8
- Medium mug Panier ⌀8
- Medium mug Toi et Moi ⌀8
- Medium mug Tête ⌀8
- Marie-Antoinette knot mug ⌀8
- Marie-Antoinette rose mug ⌀8
- Paris goblet ⌀8
- Every item is made to order just for you, with a turnaround time of 5 - 20 business days from ordering to dispatch, depending on our stock levels and the order size.
- All orders include a tracking number and are securely packaged to ensure safe shipping.
- International dispatching might take 8-30 days depending on the location.