Mon Jules vase
- Entirely handmade in France, every piece is unique
- Made with black terracotta clay, glazed to create a milky white finish
- Perfect for every day use, surprisingly light, extremely durable & dishwasher-safe
- Designed by Mathilde Carron-Astier de Villatte, inspired by the 18th & 19th century designs
- If used as a garden pot, protect from frost
- Ceramics 100% Human Made in France.
- Every item is Unique.
- Our ceramics can go in the dishwasher
- Our ceramics can't go in the oven & microwave
- We take care of the planet in all our manufacturing processes
- We use Black Terracotta & White lead free alimentary enamel
- All our items are signed Mathilde Carron-Astier de Villatte
- Every item is made to order just for you, with a turnaround time of 5 - 20 business days from ordering to dispatch, depending on our stock levels and the order size.
- All orders include a tracking number and are securely packaged to ensure safe shipping.
- International dispatching might take 8-30 days depending on the location.