La Chapelle candle
Maison Balzac and CARRON share a taste for beautiful things, discoveries, scents, incense, candles, ceramics, glasses ... And always we continue the extraordinary adventure that binds us to MB by combining our know-how, which gives this particular flavor to the mixed universe of Carron and MB.
La Chapelle, an ode to the small churches of the charming villages of France where, when you cross the threshold of the holy building, you are suddenly caught up in the mystery, by a unique smell which has for its setting the freshness of the ancestral stone, the calm of the shadow. The serenity of the place is essential, from the depths of the place a new spiritual scent of myrrh, incense deliciously developed by Maison Balzac
- Olfactive notes: Incense, Myrrh, Mediterranean Cistus
- Mini: 55g approx. 18 hours burn time
- Large: 300g approx. 70 hours burn time
- Materials: Soy wax blend with cotton wick
To know which saucers are compatible with which cups/mugs/bowls, please see the compatibility tab under the product pictures
Returns accepted within 30 days.
Manufacturing & Shipping
- We ship your order within 2 - 4 business days if the items are in stock & within 10 - 15 business days if we make them just for you.
- All orders include a tracking number and are securely packaged to ensure safe shipping.
- International dispatching might take 8-30 days depending on the location.
- Customs duties may apply for deliveries outside of European Union.
- Items must be returned within 30 days from delivery. They must be unused (this includes washing) with original packaging to ensure a safe shipping back to us.
- Contact us within 30 days, we will let you know the procedure.
- Return fees outside of European Union are at the buyer expense.
- Return the product you do not wish to keep for a full refund, ensuring all products comply with the return policy. Then order the desired replacement product if you wish.
- Ceramics 100% Human Made in France.
- Every item is Unique.
- Our ceramics can go in the dishwasher
- Our ceramics can't go in the oven & microwave
- We take care of the planet in all our manufacturing processes
- We use Black Terracotta & White lead free alimentary enamel
- All our items are signed Mathilde Carron-Astier de Villatte