Dentelle rectangular plate
Dentelle rectangular plate that finds its originality in the lace print, a mixture of raw materials and glossy white enamel finish. This octagonal plate was designed to enhance your table, indeed by its "lace" appearance, this sophisticated rectangular ceramic plate can be used for ceremonies, wedding, christening, birthday etc.... It can also easily be used as a serving dish for garden vegtables or fruit salads.
- Entirely handmade in France, every piece is unique
- Made with black terracotta clay, glazed to create a milky white finish
- Perfect for every day use, surprisingly light, extremely durable & dishwasher-safe
- Designed by Mathilde Carron-Astier de Villatte in 2005, inspired by the 18th & 19th century designs
- Free shipping worldwide on 400€+ orders. Free returns & exchanges.
- Every item is made to order just for you, with a turnaround time of 5 - 20 business days from ordering to dispatch, depending on our stock levels and the order size.
- All orders include a tracking number and are securely packaged to ensure safe shipping.
- International dispatching might take 8-30 days depending on the location.
- Ceramics 100% Human Made in France.
- Every item is Unique.
- Our ceramics can go in the dishwasher
- Our ceramics can't go in the oven & microwave
- We take care of the planet in all our manufacturing processes
- We use Black Terracotta & White lead free alimentary enamel
- All our items are signed Mathilde Carron-Astier de Villatte