Dentelle raw clay finish platter
Dentelle platter that finds its originality in the lace print, a mixture of raw material matte and glossy white enamel finish. This long ceramic fish plate has an octagonal form, it is ideal for fish presentation, meat or vegetables, maki, or desserts.
- Entirely handmade in France, every piece is unique
- Made with black terracotta clay, glazed to create a milky white finish
- Perfect for every day use, surprisingly light, extremely durable & dishwasher-safe
- Designed by Mathilde Carron-Astier de Villatte, inspired by the 18th & 19th century designs
- Every item is made to order just for you, with a turnaround time of 5 - 20 business days from ordering to dispatch, depending on our stock levels and the order size.
- All orders include a tracking number and are securely packaged to ensure safe shipping.
- International dispatching might take 8-30 days depending on the location.