Dentelle raw clay plate
This Dentelle plate finds its originality in the lace print, a mixture of raw material and glossy white enamel. This sophisticated dish is ideal to use for ceremonies, wedding, christening, birthday etc... but can also be used as a serving plate for your garden vegetables or fruit salads.
- Entirely handmade in France, every piece is unique
- Made with black terracotta clay, glazed to create a milky white finish
- Perfect for every day use, surprisingly light, extremely durable & dishwasher-safe
- Designed by Mathilde Carron-Astier de Villatte in 2005, inspired by the 18th & 19th century designs
- Every item is made to order just for you, with a turnaround time of 5 - 20 business days from ordering to dispatch, depending on our stock levels and the order size.
- All orders include a tracking number and are securely packaged to ensure safe shipping.
- International dispatching might take 8-30 days depending on the location.