Afrique large platter
A unique ceramic large platter made from patinated rough earth, a piece handmade with the greatest care in our workshop in France. The strong African inspiration is accentuated by the patina close to ebony. This dish requires great attention for the different stages of manufacture due to its large size (ø 65cm) and the difficulty to handle it before cooking.
- Entirely handmade in France, every piece is unique
- Made with black terracotta clay
- Designed by Mathilde Carron-Astier de Villatte, inspired by the 18th & 19th century designs
- Free shipping worldwide on 400€+ orders. Free returns & exchanges.
- Every item is made to order just for you, with a turnaround time of 5 - 20 business days from ordering to dispatch, depending on our stock levels and the order size.
- All orders include a tracking number and are securely packaged to ensure safe shipping.
- International dispatching might take 8-30 days depending on the location.
- Ceramics 100% Human Made in France.
- Every item is Unique.
- Our ceramics can go in the dishwasher
- Our ceramics can't go in the oven & microwave
- We take care of the planet in all our manufacturing processes
- We use Black Terracotta & White lead free alimentary enamel
- All our items are signed Mathilde Carron-Astier de Villatte