This white ceramic Marie-Antoinette planter can be used on your terrace or balcony. None of our Marie-Antoinette pots are alike, the flowers and foliage are shaped and then attached separately by hand, no pattern is the same. This is what gives them their charm.
- Entirely handmade in France, every piece is unique
- Made with black terracotta clay, glazed to create a milky white finish
- Perfect for every day use, surprisingly light, extremely durable & dishwasher-safe
- Designed by Mathilde Carron-Astier de Villatte, inspired by the 18th & 19th century designs
- If used as a garden pot, protect from frost
- Every item is made to order just for you, with a turnaround time of 5 - 20 business days from ordering to dispatch, depending on our stock levels and the order size.
- All orders include a tracking number and are securely packaged to ensure safe shipping.
- International dispatching might take 8-30 days depending on the location.