Mademoiselle footed bowl
Mademoiselle footed bowl that finds its ispiration in the 19th century Baroque style. The original cut with "buttons" alights on a classic finely worked foot. You can present this footed cup with your garden fruits, but also red fruits salads, springtime vegetables, chocolate mousse and whipped cream, full of sun gariguettes ...
- Entirely handmade in France, every piece is unique
- Made with black terracotta clay, glazed to create a milky white finish
- Perfect for every day use, surprisingly light, extremely durable & dishwasher-safe
- Designed by Mathilde Carron-Astier de Villatte in 2010, inspired by the 18th & 19th century designs
- Every item is made to order just for you, with a turnaround time of 5 - 20 business days from ordering to dispatch, depending on our stock levels and the order size.
- All orders include a tracking number and are securely packaged to ensure safe shipping.
- International dispatching might take 8-30 days depending on the location.