Marie-Antoinette rose mug
None of our Marie-Antoinette rose cups look exactly the same. Indeed the flowers and foliage are shaped and then attached separately by hand, no pattern is the same. This is what gives them their charm.
- Entirely handmade in France, every piece is unique
- Made with black terracotta clay, glazed to create a milky white finish
- Perfect for every day use, surprisingly light, extremely durable & dishwasher-safe
- Designed by Mathilde Carron-Astier de Villatte, inspired by the 18th & 19th century designs
- M Paris mug ⌀8
- Medium mug Col ⌀8
- Medium mug Moon ⌀8
- Medium mug Merle Moqueur ⌀8
- Medium mug Panier ⌀8
- Medium mug Toi et Moi ⌀8
- Medium mug Tête ⌀8
- Marie-Antoinette knot mug ⌀8
- Marie-Antoinette rose mug ⌀8
- Paris goblet ⌀8
- Every item is made to order just for you, with a turnaround time of 5 - 20 business days from ordering to dispatch, depending on our stock levels and the order size.
- All orders include a tracking number and are securely packaged to ensure safe shipping.
- International dispatching might take 8-30 days depending on the location.