Charles bowl with saucer
Charles bowl with attached saucer. Put either a small spoon for tasting hot chocolate, a serving spoon if it is to be used as a small salad bowl or for a sweetmeat to accompany a large steaming bowl of tea. Decorate your table with a nice cereal bowl with saucer, a very original sauce boat or a small ramekin. It can be used for a variety of uses, tea-time or cocktail buffet supper, dessert, frozen soup or sauces and even on your desk for a few erasers, paper clips etc ....
- Entirely handmade in France, every piece is unique
- Made with black terracotta clay, glazed to create a milky white finish
- Perfect for every day use, surprisingly light, extremely durable & dishwasher-safe
- Designed by Mathilde Carron-Astier de Villatte, inspired by the 18th & 19th century designs
- Every item is made to order just for you, with a turnaround time of 5 - 20 business days from ordering to dispatch, depending on our stock levels and the order size.
- All orders include a tracking number and are securely packaged to ensure safe shipping.
- International dispatching might take 8-30 days depending on the location.