Charles chocolate cup
Charles bowl with handle. It owes its originality to its curved shape, embellished with a decorative handle on which stand the Charles escutcheon. This cup can be used for hot chocolate or tea, a nice original dessert or to serve an appetizer or sauce and why not on your desk with a few erasers, paper clips etc....
- Entirely handmade in France, every piece is unique
- Made with black terracotta clay, glazed to create a milky white finish
- Perfect for every day use, surprisingly light, extremely durable & dishwasher-safe
- Designed by Mathilde Carron-Astier de Villatte in 2010, inspired by the 18th & 19th century designs
- Every item is made to order just for you, with a turnaround time of 5 - 20 business days from ordering to dispatch, depending on our stock levels and the order size.
- All orders include a tracking number and are securely packaged to ensure safe shipping.
- International dispatching might take 8-30 days depending on the location.