Charles bowl, owes its originality to its full form with no foot. Use it for hot chocolate, tea, a cocktail appetizer, a nice original dessert or a soup, for sauces or maybe on your desk for a few erasers, paper clips etc....
- Entirely handmade in France, every piece is unique
- Made with black terracotta clay, glazed to create a milky white finish
- Perfect for every day use, surprisingly light, extremely durable & dishwasher-safe
- Designed by Mathilde Carron-Astier de Villatte in 2010, inspired by the 18th & 19th century designs
- Every item is made to order just for you, with a turnaround time of 5 - 20 business days from ordering to dispatch, depending on our stock levels and the order size.
- All orders include a tracking number and are securely packaged to ensure safe shipping.
- International dispatching might take 8-30 days depending on the location.